1/15/2011

The latest word in fashion

I'm here in my house trying to figure out how to start fashion and glamor blog, where I can tell you all the ideas that go through my head, where I enjoyed each picture to hang on. I'm Inés and I'm 17 years old, I'm a girl who loves the world of fashion and everything about it.

Now you know more about me, enough to start this blog.



Hope you like it.


Estoy aquí, en mi casa tratando de saber como empezar un blog de moda y glamour, donde yo pueda contaros todas las ideas que se me pasan por la cabeza, donde disfrute en cada foto que cuelgue en el. Soy Inés y tengo 17 años, una chica que adora todo el mundo de la moda y todo lo relacionado con él. 
Ahora ya sabéis algo mas de mi, suficiente para empezar este blog.

Espero que os guste.

With love Inés.


4 comentarios:

retromilk dijo...

I'm sure your blog will be amazing :) I'm here tohelp you, so I'm following your blog. Follow me back if you want to :)

www.fromanedge.blogspot.com

Unknown dijo...

look forward to reading more

Ellinor Forje dijo...

We are all waiting to hear more from you. Nice picture you've got up here. Thanks for sharing and drop by me too when you have time.

Cheers.

LaU dijo...

Muchísima suerte! Todo te ira bien, te sigo!
xoxo


townofstyle.blogspot.com