1/19/2011

My first look ·1·

Hi everyone!
I'm very excited because next week begins "The Brandery" here in Barcelona, I have the ticket from long ago! To inform you a little, is an emerging fashion show
the show began two years ago, this is the fourth edition, and I have been in the previous three, in my opinion the first was the best!
Hope you like the outfit! It is simple but it has charm!

xx


Hola a todos! 
Estoy muy emocionada porque la semana que viene empieza "The Brandery" aquí en Barcelona, tengo la entrada des de hace mucho tiempo! Para informaros un poco, es un feria de moda emergente, llevan haciéndola dos años, esta es la cuarta edición, y he tenido la surte de poder asistir a los tres anteriores, en mi opinión la primera fue la mejor!
Espero que os guste el outfit! Es simple pero tiene su encanto!

xx





Coat: Vintage
Scarf: Oysho
T-shirt: Piko (Nasty gal)
Jeans: Zara
Shoes: Zara

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

oiiiiisssh! que guapaa!:)

REBE

pd. m'agraden els teus anells de ferrero rocher:) ahahhhaah (L)

Unknown dijo...

lovely outfit xxxxxxx

Anónimo dijo...

I love your scarf and shirt!



Boxmoonbabble.blogspot.com